BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Goal 3

Okay, so I failed at my March goal. I was supposed to read five books, but I only read three. I got distracted by the new Pokemon games(I chose Black and my husband chose White). I blame myself, but I blame my husband more because he's the one who really wanted to get the games. :) I agreed because they sounded fun, but I thought I would be able to ignore my game. It turns out I was wrong. I shouldn't have even started playing because once I did I got into the game and didn't want to stop. I read two books before we got the games, but the third was a struggle. I did have some days where I didn't want to play Pokemon, but there were other days when I would get distracted. Of course I did get distracted by other things such as Facebook and Smallville(I'm watching every episode so I can fill in any details I missed from earlier seasons when I didn't catch an episode), but I mostly blame Pokemon because I feel that I could have accomplished my goal if I had not started playing that game. I should have learned by now that I get too distracted by something new that other things fall by the wayside, but I guess it hasn't stuck yet.
April is going to be puzzle month. I already started the puzzle I'm going to be working on a few years ago, but I figure now is the best time to work on it. And since I'm going to be working on a puzzle I think I'll be able to keep on playing Pokemon at the same time, so April might be more of a game month than just a puzzle month.

0 comments: