BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Goal 2

It's the first day of March and February became a month of many goals. I thought my goal for February was going to be working on a story, but I ended up working on a few other goals as well. I started out working on a story, but then the urge to work on fleece creatures overtook my wanting to write a story. So as of now I have eight creatures drawn and have one or two more to plan: actually working on them will come at a later time when I have money I can use to buy fleece and cotton batting. I also cleaned up the house a little bit more before my parents came to visit.
Now on to March's goal...March is reading month. I will be trying to read five books, that are each between 300 and 330 pages, by the end of the month. Wish me luck. :P

0 comments: