BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

30 Days of Books-Day 2

A book that you've read more than 3 times

I've read two or three books more than three times, but the one that I've read the most is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling. This book I've read about seven times. The second time I read it was because I wanted to read the series in succession. I read 1 and 2, then 1 through 3, and so on, but I have yet to read straight through the series. I also read Philosopher's Stone in college and noted the differences between the UK and US versions. Then when the 10th anniversary edition came out I got that and read it as well. I look forward to reading it again when the time comes for me to read the whole series, but that won't be for a while because I have a lot of other books on my to read list.

0 comments: