BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

NaNoWriMo

Alright, so it's taken me a bit longer to post this than I thought.
NaNoWriMo had me officially beat. This was my first year participating and I thought I would be able to write as I went along since I forgot about NaNo until about a week before it started. Writing this way worked for a while, but I learned that I'm more of a planner when it comes to my stories. I especially didn't succeed because I was busier in November than I originally thought I would be. I tried my best to write everyday, but I ended up thinking about my story more often than writing. I only ended up with around 16,000 words, but I plan on continuing with this story but at my own pace. I plan to participate next year but I will plan the story more throughout the year and hope that I won't be as busy so I can write everyday and meet the word goal.

0 comments: